Sunday, January 1, 2012

Can anyone suggest a good place to buy kayaks online besides Ebay?

I am looking for a single seat sit-on-top or sit-in kayak. The closest store that sells kayaks in AZ is Cabelas which is about a 2 hour drive from where i live. I've also looked on Craigslist in Phoenix and did not find anything i liked. I am looking for something more like an online sporting goods store or official makers website that does shipping. Any ideas are greatly appreciated-Thanks in advance!!!|||I just used this answer for another question yesterday. I've been checking out kayaks for about 6 months. The website you want is www.paddling.net. It caters to kayaks and canoes. They have reviews of all kinds of kayaks and links to most of the manufacturer's websites.





Good luck with your search!!!





If your looking locally. I know Dick's Sporting Goods has a pretty good selection. Maybe a dozen or so, but when I stopped in they really weren't what I was looking for.|||You could try going to a kayak manufactures website to have look. Then try some websites like:





desperate-measures.co.uk


kayaksandpaddles.co.uk


canoekayaktrader.co.uk


brookbankcanoes.co.uk


canoesandkayaks.co.uk


kayaksandpaddles.co.uk





Hope this helps


Thanks Damo|||bass pro shops

No comments:

Post a Comment