Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is kayaking a good way to flatten the stomach?

I am at the lake for a month visiting family, and they have kayaks I can use. I thought I could kayak for about an hour a day. Is this a good way to burn off lower and all over belly fat? I want to take advantage of this benefit if it is one.



Thanks!



Any comments that are stupid links to website I don't care about (and are not about my topic) WILL be reported.Is kayaking a good way to flatten the stomach?
It is good overall exercise, but it won't especially affect your tummy. For that you do crunches and you watch your carb intake.

Do not expect to get a perfectly flat belly - that's only possible when we're 14 - 15 years old. Or in the rare instance when we happen to have chosen the perfect parents - 'cuz it's largely genetic.Is kayaking a good way to flatten the stomach?
yeah, the core is used extensively for stabilization and balance. you might get big lats too

No comments:

Post a Comment