Thursday, January 12, 2012

If I want to appear to have an adventurous and well-balance life, should I put kayaks or skis on my car's roof

rack, or maybe order used souveniers from ebay to make it look like i'm well travelled?

I don't want anyone to know that i have no hobbies and never do anything fun. :/If I want to appear to have an adventurous and well-balance life, should I put kayaks or skis on my car's roof
yeah! that sounds like a great idea. and then when you are out your can live vicarously through other peoples stories! and then, and then, and then you could run for president and everyone would like you because you had such an adventurous life! but then your oppenent would be 'this guys a schmuck and still lives in his moms basement!' and then everyone would hate you and you will die alone.
This is hilarious!!



What you SHOULD do is take the money you'd spend on LOOKING like you travel and put it in savings...do this every week for a couple months. Once you hit the amount you need to go where you want, then ACTUALLY go there!



Good luck, buddy!If I want to appear to have an adventurous and well-balance life, should I put kayaks or skis on my car's roof
Get a hobby and do something fun. Try skateboarding.



Besides, having sporting equipment on the roof rack for an extended period makes you look like you are either very lazy and haven't taken the stuff off yet, or you are trying to look like you use the stuff. When I go snowboarding, I can't wait to get the gear off the roof.
Don't listen to them. Get both... and a gun rack!!If I want to appear to have an adventurous and well-balance life, should I put kayaks or skis on my car's roof
Sure why not sure looks cool to me
hey man, nobody likes a poser. and i don't mean that in a mean way towards you. and it'll probably be hard to keep the lie up. if you wanna buy that stuff, feel free, but if you never use it then that is just a waste. if you currently have no hobbies or interests, why don't you try doing some of these things. it may turn out that you like kayaking or skiing or rock climbing. and remember, not everybody is an outdoor person, and you may not be, which is fine. if the people you are around are critical of you because you don't do outdoor stuff, then you should probably go hang out with different people. well, my advice is to try everything once, you may like it and be able to justify your purchases and no longer be a poser (again, no offense by using that word).

No comments:

Post a Comment