Sunday, January 8, 2012

Does anyone know anything about kayaks?

I'd like to buy my boyfriend a kayak for his 30th birthday. My question is, I'd like to stay around $400 - my boyfriend's a pretty avid outdoorsman, so if I get him one at this price range, will he be disappointed?





Also, what kind of things should I look for in a kayak? Is it ok to buy used? Any info is helpful!|||The best thing is to let him test many kayaks! Get one that fits him. Does he want to sea,river,whitewater,lake or bay or fish from a kayak? I found a GREAT $400 plastic sea kayak for a friend ,but I got lucky. #1 let him choose !! There are too many choices!! Same thing with a paddle!!|||it depends on Whitewater or Recreational, and his size rec kayaks are a lot cheaper, but whitewater kayals can be cheap used.

No comments:

Post a Comment