Thursday, January 12, 2012

What are the best brands of kayaks?

What are the best brands of kayaksWhat are the best brands of kayaks?
That's a very open ended question. You won't get a definitive answer because it's like asking "who makes the best automobile?" In terms of performance, reliability, fuel economy, towing capacity, price ...? Different things are important to different people. And there are different kayaks for different types of paddling. I love my NDK Explorer Sea Kayak for the ocean and long trips, but it's certainly not the right boat for whitewater, racing, surfing, fishing, ...



Below are some links to some major manufacturers. It's not a comprehensive list. Any kayaks from any of these will be pretty well built, and I would buy from any of them if they had a design that I liked. Also a link to paddling.net, which has some information and reviews.



Get some advice from local kayak shops. Most offer cheap or free demos. Lessons are be a good idea too.
It really depends of what type of kayaking your into?

My favourite is a Jackson, I spend most of my time on the rivers in Nepal and it's ideal for that. But if your sea kayaking you'll need something different.What are the best brands of kayaks?
everyone's got their own favourites but my personal choice is the hurricane kayaks, does what I want. and are still lightweight.
Jackson Kayaks are good boats with good customer service and a kayaker as an ownerWhat are the best brands of kayaks?
daggers are very good



type that into google then go on their website

No comments:

Post a Comment