Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am purchasing two Oldtown Otter Xt (9'6") kayaks and I am trying to figure out the best way to transport....

I have two saddles (yakima) and lowriders for the roof rack....what can I get by with to stabalize the kayaks on the roof of the van? Can I just purchase the cheap foam pads to put on the back end or are more saddles necesarry? Whats the easiest way to do this? I need to get them Friday 3/20/07 so quik responses will be appreciated.... ThanksI am purchasing two Oldtown Otter Xt (9'6") kayaks and I am trying to figure out the best way to transport....
Yakioma straps , the buckle type cinch strap or equivalent is all that is needed I prefer the old style Yakima straight bar tower %26amp; load boat (s) sideways , one on each side of tower. Boats are on edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment