Sunday, January 1, 2012

Anybody from Virginia to Florida know of a place that rents Hobie Mirage-drive kayaks?

Am considering the outfitter (2-seater) or the Adventure Island with sail kit. I can find videos and a few reviews, but before I order I'd like to make sure it's a comfortable ride for tall people.|||I'd suggest that you start with the page below for the state of Virginia and simply contact all of the dealers, looking for one who sells your Hobie kayak. Once you find one tell them that a test paddle is required before you'll consider committing to a purchase. If you can't find what you want in Virginia go back to paddling.net and work your way south, state by state. I'm sure you'll find a demo in Virginia though. You may even find someone who's fairly local that will make you a deal you can't pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment