Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kayaks.................?

I am about to purchase an Old Town Otter Kayak and I am more used to kayaks with compartments so that my kayak wont "sink". The Old Town Otter kayak has two styrofoam blocks at each end with no compartments and I was wondering if it will sink.





FYI, this "IS" research.|||No it wont sink, I have a Victory Blast, same concept, theyre primarily used for really balance to the bow and stern. Mine comes out all the time from a little waterfall incident a while back but I promise you, You wont sink. The sort of create a balance if that makes any sense. good luck. My only suggestion though on purchasing this kayak is, depending on its purpose, make sure the length is long enough to accomodate you in whatever you are doing, I made that mistake when i got mine when i tried to make a few day/night trips...storage is LIMITED. good luck|||They don't sink. That's pretty foolish, if you just think about it for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment